Re: [Exim] sendmail's and exim's interpretation of -t switch

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Graham Barr
Cc: Andreas J. Koenig, k, exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] sendmail's and exim's interpretation of -t switch
On Thu, 15 Jul 1999, Graham Barr wrote:

> > A fix for Mail::Mailer::sendmail would probably be this pseudopatch,
> > but maybe this breaks other sendmail implementations.
> >
> > **** line 13 of Mail/Mailer/sendmail.pm
> > -    exec(( $exe, '-t', @$args, @$to ));
> > +    exec(( $exe, '-t', @$args ));

> Well if you combined that with adding a Bcc header to the message which
> contained the addresses in @$to then I think it could keep everyone happy

Yes, that would be necessary if $to is being used to hold Bcc addresses,
in addition to those that are in the To: and Cc: lines in the message.

However, the fact that it is called "to", suggests that it actually
holds the visible addresses. *If* (and it's a wild guess - I haven't
looked at the code) the addresses are being given both inside the
message *and* in $to, then simply cutting out one of them is the correct
thing to do.