[Exim] Administrivia - List posting is still behaving oddly

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Nigel Metheringham
To: exim-users
Betreff: [Exim] Administrivia - List posting is still behaving oddly
I've been holding off on posting anything about this until I could
properly track the bug down, but its a wily little bug and keeps
evading me in a mass of Python....

The new release of the list MLM software, which does have some features
and fixes I needed, has an obscure (to me) bug in the authenticating of
users that may post to the list. This means a number of long time list
people are having their mails held for moderation. I have some handle
on the problem - the s/w appears to break if there is no Sender:
header, but I can't quite track down whats going wrong.

So if you post to the list an get a message saying
    Only approved posters may post without moderator approval
don't panic - I am sorting it out and flushing out the miscaptured
messages as rapidly as I can.

    Nigel.
--
[ Nigel Metheringham                  Nigel.Metheringham@??? ]