[Exim]Re: [Exim]Re: [Exim]Virtual Domains

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Vadim Vygonets
To: Exim
Betreff: [Exim]Re: [Exim]Re: [Exim]Virtual Domains
Quoth Andromeda on Fri, Jul 09, 1999:
> Let's see, you want certain users to be sent out as user@???, and
> the rest as user@????
>
> You can do so by ensuring that your users use user@??? on their MUA
> (such as Eudora, or Pine).

I prefer doing this at the MTA level. Set your qualify_domain
to, for example, "host.domain.net", and have the following
re-write rule:

*@host.domain.net    ${lookup{$1}dbm{/var/exim/rwdb}{$value}fail}    Eh

You can change the flags from Eh to, say, Ffsr, if you only want
to rewrite "source" addresses. The file /var/exim/rwdb should
look like this:

user:        user@???
another:    another@???

This is more or less how I solved it, although I also kept the
suffixes (as in, user-suffix@???) intact, so I needed to use
regexps and more complex re-writing rule.

Vadik.

--
Prof:    So the American government went to IBM to come up with a data
         encryption standard and they came up with ...