Re: [EXIM] Email activity report

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Vadim Vygonets
A: Exim-users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] Email activity report
Quoth Christian Dysthe on Wed, Jul 07, 1999:
> I remember I set up email activity reporting on my own box a while bakck (I get
> email activity mailed to postmaster every day).
>
> It feels stupid to ask, but how do I do this? :)

Run eximstats and mail the results to yourself. For example,

/usr/local/lib/exim/eximstats -nr -ne </var/exim/log/mainlog.1 \
    | mail -s "Daily exim statistics at `date +%Y-%m-%d`" cet1@???

Put it in /etc/daily.local or whatever script your cron runs
nightly. This is more or less what I did (although I run this
weekly).

Vadik.

--
Any language that involves exposing private parts to friends is a
tad suspect...