Re: [EXIM] recipients_reject_except for all local/relay doma…

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Kevin P. Fleming
To: exim-users
CC: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [EXIM] recipients_reject_except for all local/relay domains?
Well, I was thinking of this occurring at the earlier level, like when the
recipients would be rejected for RBL reasons, or because of other types of
spam filtering. If I'm not mistaken, aren't all these things applied prior
to any directors/routers getting run? Basically I want to allow mail in to
postmaster@... even if the originating host is RBL'ed or a known spammer,
but I'd like to not have to list all the domains I accept mail for in the
recipients_reject_except option.