[EXIM] Any reason why this shouldn't work...

Top Pagina
Auteur: Mark Lowes
Aan: exim-users
Oude Onderwerpen: [EXIM] rejections and envelope sender logging
Onderwerp: [EXIM] Any reason why this shouldn't work...
Hi all,

Can anyone see anything blindlingly silly with this?

host_accept_relay = "\
                     lsearch;ETC/relay_hosts\
                     "

where

--[ ETC/relay_hosts ]--
212.32.0.0/17
195.200.0.0/19
--[ ETC/relay_hosts ]--

it looks like any of the hosts within the networks above aren't allowed
to relay... weird. Entering them explicitly in the config cures the
problem but I'm trying to build a nice clean simple config which doesn't
need to be touched by anyone but me, hence the external file.

    Mark

[1] Yes the ETC/ path is correct :)

--
This is a sig, it's not a smart sig or a AI sig, but it's a sig to
replace the sig that died during the death of data... the sig is dead,