Re: [EXIM] using DRAC with exim

Author: Philip Hazel
To: Mark Clements
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [EXIM] using DRAC with exim
On Wed, 7 Jul 1999, Mark Clements wrote:

> Using hosts_accept_relay = net32-dbm;/etc/mail/dracd.db would require a
> further modification of the drac source so that it writes its entries as
> ipaddress/32 -> time. I have tried this but can't get it to work - relaying
> is still denied after logging in via pop or imap, though the (modified)
> entries appear as expected in the db file. It is very likely I have
> mishacked the source.
>
> I have tried pointing hosts_accept_relay at a separate db file generated
> from a text file containing
> 159.92.156.76/32:    12341234123
> and this allows relaying as expected.

Did you generate that file with exim_dbmbuild? I wonder if this problem
might be one of whether the terminating binary zero is included in the
key in the DB file or not. Exim_dbmbuild includes the binary zero, and
exim expects to find it there. I think I copied this from the way
aliases worked in other MTAs.