Re: [EXIM] errors after installing new Exim version

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Philip Hazel
Para: Pollywog
CC: exim-users list
Assunto: Re: [EXIM] errors after installing new Exim version
On Fri, 2 Jul 1999, Pollywog wrote:

> After I installed Exim 3.02-3 (Debian package), I got the error below:
>
> that is overweight? Real help"
> 1999-07-02 05:00:51 10zvRT-0006g1-00 original recipients ignored
> (message_filter)
> 1999-07-02 05:00:51 10zvRT-0006g1-00 == /var/spool/mail/spam-toeqfrm <message
> filter> transporting defer (-1): No transport set by director
>
> This filter worked before the upgrade, so something went wrong with the
> upgrade script, right?
>
> How can I figure out what I need to change in my exim.conf?

RTFM about message_filter. It says

message_filter

    Type:    string
    Default: unset

    This option specifies a filter file which is applied to all messages
    before any routing or directing is done. This is called the 'system
    message filter'. If the filter generates any deliveries to files or pipes, |
    or any new mail messages, then the appropriate                             |
    message_filter_..._transport option(s) must be set, to define which trans- |
    ports are to be used. Details of this facility are given in chapter 41.    |

Those little bars on the righthand side are a clue that something
changed in this area.