Re: [EXIM] Exim 3.02 problems with new config

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Blundell
A: Mark Baker
Cc: Pollywog, exim-users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] Exim 3.02 problems with new config
> listen_sockets[sk] = socket(AF_INET6, SOCK_STREAM, 0);
>+    if (listen_sockets[sk] < 0)
>+      {
>+      /* IPv6 socket creation failed: maybe this system doesn't support
>IPv6 */
>+      listen_sockets[sk] = socket(AF_INET, SOCK_STREAM, 0);
>+      }
>     #else
>     listen_sockets[sk] = socket(AF_INET, SOCK_STREAM, 0);
>     #endif

Something like this is indeed needed, but I think you also need to keep
track of which protocol family you ended up using for the socket so that
it can be correctly bound a little later.

I have a feeling all is not 100% right with the code for outgoing IPv6
connections either. I started reworking some of this a couple of months back
but never finished the job.

p.