Re: [EXIM] Exim 3.02 problems with new config

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Mark Baker
To: exim-users list
Betreff: Re: [EXIM] Exim 3.02 problems with new config
On Mon, Jun 28, 1999 at 01:20:39PM -0000, Pollywog wrote:
> Thanks, but unfortunately, I am not able to test the patch since I install
> Exim from a Debian package.

I'll release a package tonight with this patch included.

> > I believe that the patch below should fix this, but I have not been able
> > to test it properly because I do not at present have an IPv6-enabled
> > system. Please let me know if I've got it right.

Seems to work: before:

        by aziraphale.demon.co.uk with esmtp (Exim 3.02 #1 (Debian))
        id 10zSYu-0007GW-00
        for <mark@???>; Wed, 30 Jun 1999 23:10:36 +0100

and after:

        by aziraphale.demon.co.uk with smtp (Exim 3.02 #1 (Debian))
        id 10zSeC-0007I5-00
        for <mark@???>; Wed, 30 Jun 1999 23:16:06 +0100

(both these came from doing "telnet 10.0.0.1 smtp" from laphroaig and
entering a message by hand).