RE: [EXIM] exim, majordomo and spam redux

Top Pagina
Auteur: Philip Hazel
Aan: Richard Welty
CC: exim-users
Onderwerp: RE: [EXIM] exim, majordomo and spam redux
On Wed, 30 Jun 1999, Richard Welty wrote:

> From: Bernard Stern [mailto:stern@switch.ch]
> > Everything works, except the
> > condition. Then I did the debug_print thing. Interestingly (bud sadly)
> > received_protocol as well as sender_ident were both empty. I could not
> > yet find out why both variables are empty.
>
> i presume from the lack of followup that nobody has a clue why this is
> happening.

I have a clue! (I followed it up privately.) The test I was sent was
checking an address with -bt. Since no message had been received,
naturally received_protocol and sender_ident were not set. This should
not be the case when actually delivering, and for testing, these things
can be set with -oM... options.