著者: Jeffrey Goldberg
To: Jason L Tibbitts III
CC: exim-users
題目: Re: [EXIM] majordomo/exim/spam issue
On 30 Jun 1999, Jason L Tibbitts III wrote:

> [Majordomo 2 doesn't] use the :include: syntax or outgoing aliases or
> anything of that sort, since outbound delivery is done via SMTP.

Sorry if this is the wrong place for this (I suppose Majordomo-workers
would be better, but I don't want to join yet another list), but are you
sure that this is a good idea? Exim (and other MTAs) do SMTP quite well.
Plus all of a hosts SMTP traffic will get logged in one place, use a
dedicated spool area, share other resources, etc, if you use the existing
MTA.

If this debate has already occurred, please just point me to it. There is
probably little to gain by discussing it on the exim list.

-j
--
Jeffrey Goldberg                +44 (0)1234 750 111 x 2826
 Cranfield Computer Centre      FAX         751 814