Re: [EXIM] Why not have a comp.mail.exim group ?

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Nigel Metheringham
A: Michael Jenner
Cc: Exim Users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] Why not have a comp.mail.exim group ?

mj@??? said:
> See subject. IMHO it's the modern way!

Off you go then. If there was a newsgroup then I would happily support
it, but probably would stick to the mailing list myself. I also would
not use my real email address on a newsgroup - I get quite enough spam
already.

However if you want the group then you need to work at the creation
process, which is reasonably complex and long winded.

    Nigel.
--
[ Nigel Metheringham                  Nigel.Metheringham@??? ]