behave? was Re: [EXIM] Exim behind a firewall

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Ron Smits
To: exim-users
Betreff: behave? was Re: [EXIM] Exim behind a firewall
Greetz all

I usually lurk in lists like these. But for some reason David made my
blood boil
a little. First of, yes this is posted from a linux machine and no, I do
not
consider my self a newbie on the Unix front or on the Linux front. I do
consider
myself a newbie on the exim front. We started using exim some months ago
after
cursing two other well-known MTA's for not being very friendly in
setting up and
maintaining it. Exim is not perfect. but it is better and more human
looking.

What made my blood boil was the lack of respect in the mail from David.
If he
can't handle newbie questions, he should be so degenerate about it.
Can't we
suspend the sarcasm and get on with exim?

Ron Smits