Re: [EXIM] Exim behind a firewall

Author: David Sheryn
To: Vadim Vygonets
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [EXIM] Exim behind a firewall
On Tue, 29 Jun 1999, Vadim Vygonets wrote:

> Date: Tue, 29 Jun 1999 12:18:14 +0300
> From: Vadim Vygonets <vadik@???>
> To: exim-users@???
> Subject: Re: [EXIM] Exim behind a firewall
>
> Quoth Tabor J. Wells on Mon, Jun 28, 1999:
> > I wonder if it's not time to start autoposting the FAQ
>
> No, it's time to shout RTFM and flame people who post stupid
> questions. I seem to get back to my normal self...

Or perhaps even time to contemplate splitting the list into "exim-newbies" who
have just installed the package onto their Linux(-off the cover of a magazine)
box and, dare I say it, know little about either, and "exim-old-lags" who've
been lurking on the list since days when Exim was version 0.something.
Mascochists from the latter group could join the first list and shout "RTFM!"
periodically, or even offer to help! :-)

DHS
-- David Sheryn <D.H.Sheryn@???> Postmaster, Computing Services
-- City University, Northampton Square, London, EC1V 0HB
-- Phone: (+44) 171 477 8000 Direct 0171 477 8196 Fax: 0171 477 8565