Re: [EXIM] multipart/report delivery status messages

Author: Mike Richardson
To: Peter Galbavy
CC: Georg v. Zezschwitz, Nigel Metheringham, Microwave Systems Eximlist Exploder, Alexander Koch, exim-users
Subject: Re: [EXIM] multipart/report delivery status messages
On Mon, Jun 28, 1999 at 05:01:05PM +0100, Peter Galbavy wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 28, 1999 at 04:50:41PM +0100, Mike Richardson wrote:
> > Plain text has worked for a long time, still works and is likely to
> > work for a long time to come. Lets not move just because we can.
>
> Please feel free to limit your experience to text, but if someone out
> there (Phil ?) is willing to implement an optional interface that many
> would find useful, please do not try to stop them. Creaping featurism
> is one thing, asking other to stick to the "old ways" is another.

If its just between exim and its administrator then fine, I'm all for
it. I just don't really want to have to deal with other people's
MIME delivery reports if its not necessary.

Mike

Copyright 1998 Mike Richardson, Rm G100D, Manchester Computing
University of Manchester, M13 9PL. doctor@???, 0161 275-6009
"If I want your opinion, I'll beat it out of you!" - Chuck Norris
"If anything happens to my daughter I have a 45 and shovel" Clueless