Re: [EXIM] majordomo/exim/spam issue

Top Pagina
Auteur: Microwave Systems Eximlist Exploder
Aan: Richard Welty
CC: exim-users
Onderwerp: Re: [EXIM] majordomo/exim/spam issue

If its just one spammer, a quick fix for that would be to setup
restrictions based on his origin or content to block him off.

For a perm fix, you might want to look into the rewrite rules. I'm not
sure where the address is appearing (eg, is it in the To: field?, or
just in a Recevied: header?), so I can't say for sure.