Re: [EXIM] multipart/report delivery status messages

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Microwave Systems Eximlist Exploder
Para: Paul Makepeace
CC: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [EXIM] multipart/report delivery status messages

Ugh, thats what max_return_size is for. True, it will have the first
bit of the jpeg, but who cares. I'm not mailing back the entire jpeg
(or .EXE or anything else). If the sender wants to try again, they
should still have what they sent in the first place, and if they don't,
it couldnt have been all that important.