Re: [EXIM] exim not adding "To:" header

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Otavio Exel
Betreff: Re: [EXIM] exim not adding "To:" header
Philip Hazel wrote:
> On Thu, 24 Jun 1999, Otavio Exel wrote:

> > here are the headers present in the received message as shown by
> > mutt;
>
> That does look strange, since Exim should always ensure a valid RFC
> 822 message by adding either To: or Bcc:. Can you look at the message
> in the inbox independently of mutt? Just in case...

they are the same except for some text-wrapping mutt did to fit the big
headers in my screen; of cours the 'original' message has already been
touch by procmail and mutt;

> > Exim version 2.05 #1 built 7-Nov-1998 00:31:06
>
> That is quite an old version now, but I don't recall any changes that
> should have affected this.

that's what the latest stable version of Debian ships with;
the server in question is our soon-to-be main mailserver and I need
'some' more experience in unix/linux/MTA's/exim before I dare compile my
own binaries for a production box :-)

as a newbie I was using this case to learn a bit more but it is wasting
to much of your time; it's probably my fault and adding the "To:" header
myself is def'tly a good idea!

1.0E+38 thanks!

--
Otavio Exel /<\oo/>\ oexel@???