Re: [EXIM] Delete frozen messages

Author: Peter Radcliffe
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [EXIM] Delete frozen messages
yann.golanski@??? probably said:
> Yes there is. Have a look at eximon from the main exim distribution. If

Erm, I looked at eximon when I first started using exim, best part of
a couple of years ago ...

It's very nice, very pretty and useful on small systems, but when you
get a few thousand messages on the queue it doesn't update in time to
actually do anything - just lags solidly.

It's also no help for the "remove all the messages matching *this*"
which I use scripts for.

> that doesn't help, then writing your own is probably a good idea. If you
> end up writing your own, talk to me (out of list) first, as I started doing
> this as well.

Erm, I already wrote the scripts I use, a year ago. The main one I
posted last night ...

\pir

--
pir               pir@???      pir@???      pir@???