Re: [EXIM] exim not adding "To:" header

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Vadim Vygonets
A: Exim mailing list
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] exim not adding "To:" header
Quoth Microwave Systems Eximlist Exploder on Thu, Jun 24, 1999:
> -oi? wtf is that..

RTFM. I'm too tired running after SunOS today...

> I personally like using -bs and constructing the
> message with SMTP..

Why? You still need the headers, and it's more work than just
piping the message with the headers to exim.

> I can easily and clearly specify the envelope
> sender and recipient, and craft exactly the headers I want.

To specify the sender and recipient, you can call exim without
-t. And you can create a bummy Bcc: header, if you don't want to
have To: and Cc:.

Vadik.

--
To the systems programmer, users and applications serve only to
provide a test load.