Re: [EXIM] Delete frozen messages

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: yann.golanski
To: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [EXIM] Delete frozen messages
Quoting Peter Radcliffe <pir@???>:
> Vadim Vygonets <vadik@???> probably said:
> > I chose to set ignore_errmsg_errors. Other frozen messages
> > (i.e., not error messages) worth human attention. So I don't
> > think this script is needed...
> I like to look at all frozen messages ... or at least the first couple
> of any type. If theres nothing I can do about them and the spool
> is filling up with them I want to remove them if they match something ...

Yes there is. Have a look at eximon from the main exim distribution. If
that doesn't help, then writing your own is probably a good idea. If you
end up writing your own, talk to me (out of list) first, as I started doing
this as well.

--
Yann Golanski                                       Internet Systems Developer
yann.golanski@???                         The Planet Online