Re: [EXIM] "Reply-to: " and header verification.

Top Pagina
Auteur: Philip Hazel
Aan: exim-users
Onderwerp: Re: [EXIM] "Reply-to: " and header verification.
On Wed, 23 Jun 1999, Peter Radcliffe wrote:

> Someone is trying to send one of my users mail and the message has an
> empty (or rather, one space after it) Reply-To: header and is being
> rejected:

Which version of Exim? Something like this was fixed (supposedly) in
3.02:

5. When checking headers for headers_sender_verify, Exim was not ignoring
totally empty headers, which it used to do. Also, it now says which header
failed if there is a syntax error, and that the check was a result of
headers_sender_verify.