[EXIM] setting up auto-notification

Top Pagina
Auteur: Jim Pazarena
Aan: exim-users
Onderwerp: [EXIM] setting up auto-notification
Hi I am a rookie exim user. So bear with me.

My domain, "qcislands.net" has a couple of aliased domain names which
I have set up for exim to accept. "qcislands.bc.ca", and "qcislands.ca".

We invariably get people attempting to send email TO us which is
addressed (incorrectly) to qcisland.net <no 's' on qcislands>.

I have recently registered "qcisland.net" and set up my exim configure
file to accept this as well.

What I would like to do is send an email to any one who incorrectly
uses "qcisland.net" and say something like:
"Your email addressed to our local user "joe_bloe" has been incorrectly
 addressed to the domain "qcisland.net". Our correct address is
 "qcislands.net (with the 's'). We have temporarily accepted this email
 for "joe_bloe". Would you kindly alter your records to reflect our
 correct domain name?"
--
Is this possible ? If so, how?