[EXIM] system-wide-filtering

Author: Michael Thies
To: exim-users
Subject: [EXIM] system-wide-filtering
Hi all,

I'm trying to put a system-wide filtering on my local machine.
But I got Problems:

I'm using exim 1.92 and put the following in my exim.conf

central_filter:
driver = forwardfile
file = /central/filters/cf.test
no_check_local_user
no_verify
filter
allow_system_actions

after that, I was to try sending mails and my exim-mainlog put me
those lines:

1999-06-22 10:59:53 10wMLo-0005aR-00 == thies@???
D=central_filter defer (-11): <thies@???> - bad owner for
/central/filters/cf.test (central_filter director)

For informations a 'll' of the filter-file

-rw-r--r--   1 majordom majordom      192 Jun 22 10:53 /central/filters/cf.test

I tried root:root, mail:mail and majordom:majordom, but nothing helped
me.

Maybe one of you could give me a hint. Maybe I'm totally wrong using a
central_filter-director?

TiA
--
\o/
Michael Thies                  ---                  michael@???

Wer auch nur einen Menschen bewegt hat, Gott zu danken, der
hat nicht umsonst gelebt!
                                            Adolf Schlatter