Re: [EXIM] Problems after install. -- Fixed

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Hugh Sasse
A: Philip Hazel
Cc: EXIM users list
Temas antiguos: Re: [EXIM] Problems after install.
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] Problems after install. -- Fixed
Thank you. I have now fixed that by allowing access to the
home directories for those remote mounted users.

The quit problem on the SMTP dialog, having switched back to
Exim from sendmail, has gone away. Quit now works properly.
Sorry that I could not get you any diagnostics as to what
the problem was. I thought it might be that I tried to quit
the session with ctrl-D last time, but quit still works in that
case.

    Thank you,
    Hugh
    hgs@???