Re: [EXIM] Somebody is adding a Resent-To: header...

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Nigel Metheringham
A: lars
Cc: SmartList Mailing List, exim-users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] Somebody is adding a Resent-To: header...

lars@??? said:
> I've noticed that all the mail passing through the SmartList mailing
> list has a Resent-to: header (and friends, i.e., Resent-date,
> Resent-sender, etc.) tagged onto it that includes all the recipients'
> email addresses.

> I figured SmartList was adding this, since I don't think that an MTA
> would perform this sort of gross munging of the headers

Exim tends to add the complete cluster of Resent- headers if one of
them exists in the original message.

I have seen this behaviour before, but don't have my smartlist configs
to hand, however I believe I modified the formail lines in the normal
smartlist set to strip *all* the resent headers.

    Nigel.
--
[ Nigel Metheringham                  Nigel.Metheringham@??? ]