Re: [EXIM] Reverse RBL

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: David M Walker
A: Exim Users Mailing List
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] Reverse RBL
I can see your point, we use:

    rbl.maps.vix.com    Spammers
    dul.maps.vix.com    Dial Up
    dssl.imrss.org        Dial Up
    relays.orbs.org        Open Relays
    mr-out.imrss.org    Open Relays

I would like to use this type for the Spammers and the Open Relays.
I know that over time these techniques will become obsolete, but
the game is all about short term wins and for us this is one of
another win those.

I was thinking of something like:

# RBL's to use
outbound_rbl_domains    = "rbl.maps.vix.com/reject : \
                           relays.orbs.org/warn    : \
                           mr-out.imrss.org/warn   "
# RBL entries to ignore
outbound_rbl_hosts      = "! my_customers          : \
# Send a message to the user warning them
outbound_rbl_sender_warning    = true
# Log the fact in the file
outbound_rbl_log                = true
# Put a warning message in the header for the recipient
outbound_rbl_warn_header        = true

rgds
davidw