[EXIM] Trying successive transports (or routers) ...

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Leonardo Fernandez
To: exim-users
Betreff: [EXIM] Trying successive transports (or routers) ...

    Hi everybody ...    I have  some trouble   relaying messages to some
 domains that sometimes accept a given option set in my remote_smtp transport
 an some other times they don't accept it. Then, I have two transports :
 "remote_smtp" and "remote_smtp2", and I also have two routers (one for each
 of the named transports): "lookuphost" and "lookuphost2". What I would like
 to do is to have succesive delivery trials on each one of this routers (and
 transports) with every incoming message, checking destination domain, so no
 message will be deferred before it is passed through every router and
 transport set on my "configure" file.

     Thanks  in advance  ...

Leonardo Fernandez ...