Re: [EXIM] Config Problem

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Jeffrey Goldberg
A: Lee Cashmore
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] Config Problem
On Fri, 18 Jun 1999, Lee Cashmore wrote:

> Hmmmmm my local_domains looks as follows
>
> local_domains = "tcat.ac.uk: \
>                  mailer.tcat.ac.uk: \
>                  mail.tcat.ac.uk"

> mail.tcat.ac.uk is a CNAME alias for mailer

Hmmm, indeed!

Are you certaint that the bounce is actually being generated from that
host? Is it possible that it is being generated further upstream?

As someone suggested, try an

exim -bt -d9 user@???

and see what you get (-d9 may be a bit much, with all the other debugging
info you'll get).

-j

--
Jeffrey Goldberg                +44 (0)1234 750 111 x 2826
 Cranfield Computer Centre      FAX         751 814