Re: [EXIM] verbose queue log diagnose erro

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Jim Pazarena
Para: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [EXIM] verbose queue log diagnose erro
>Subject: Re: [EXIM] verbose queue log diagnose error please
>Date: Thu, 17 Jun 1999 10:56:10 +0200
>From: Tony Abbott <tabbott@???>
>CC: exim-users@???

>Are you behind a firewall? If all messages are dying at the same point
>it may be path MTU discovery being broken by a firewall. If the firewall
>drops "fragmentation needed but DF set" ICMP messages the host never
>knows it has hit the maximum path MTU and received no ACK on the packet
>either. It then continues to resend the same packet and the connection
>stalls, eventually timing out.

Nope, no firewall. But here is another clue which I discovered.
On an SCO v5.0.4 machine with exim 3.01 then SAME message goes thru to
internic FINE.

So the issue? Is it UW7~TCP/IP~exim _or_ is it UW7~TCP/IP~exim 2.12,
or is it simply UW7~TCP/IP?

Can anyone advise me how to trouble shoot this?

--
Jim Pazarena    mailto:paz@qcislands.net
                http://www.qcislands.net/paz