RE: [EXIM] save /dev/null in a system filter (old version of…

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Foster, C.
To: 'Bruno Vuillemin', Exim Users List (E-mail)
Betreff: RE: [EXIM] save /dev/null in a system filter (old version of exim )

I tried to use "save /dev/null" in a system filter once,
and also came up with problems (can't recall if they were the
same as yours). However, I think you can get around the
problem by using "seen finish" instead of "save /dev/null":

---
> if $h_to: contains  "invest1@???" or
>    $h_to: contains  "stocknewsn0w@???"
> then
>    seen finish
> endif
> ---

The message is then simply ignored, rather than being saved
(whether or not to /dev/null).

Hope it works for you too.

Craig
Dr C Foster                                    cf2@???
Systems Management                            0116 252 2245
University of Leicester Computer Centre   Leicester LE1 7RH