Re: [EXIM] address_pipe Transport

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Nigel Metheringham
A: Exim Users Mailinglist
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] address_pipe Transport

wallner@??? said:
> Supposed I set up an alias that directs mail to a pipe, what happens
> if that address receives several messages simultaneously, would the
> program behind that pipe be called for all messages at once or are
> the mails delivered one after another?

The program would be called once for each message. This program is
responsible for any locking issues since there may be simultaneous
incarnations running - ie if fred gets 10 messages at the same time
then 10 delivery processes will be fired off at once (in parallel)
rather than strictly sequentially.

    Nigel.
--
[ Nigel Metheringham                  Nigel.Metheringham@??? ]