[EXIM] address_pipe Transport

Author: Florian Wallner
Subject: [EXIM] address_pipe Transport
Hello,
I've got a question concerning the address_pipe transport:
Supposed I set up an alias that directs mail to a pipe, what
happens if that address receives several messages simultaneously,
would the program behind that pipe be called for all messages
at once or are the mails delivered one after another?

The Exim documentation says:
"Each local delivery runs in a separate process under a
non-privileged uid, and they are run in sequence..."

does that mean that there is never more than one mail delivered to
a local address at a time?

thank you
--
Florian Wallner                    Speed-link GmbH
wallner@???                http://www.speed-link.de