Re: [EXIM] group mail not delivered

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Peter Radcliffe
Para: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [EXIM] group mail not delivered
Dennis John <djohn@???> probably said:
> particular user just fine, but mail which is directed at a group to which
> that user is a member is rejected with an error like this:
>     johndoe@mahimahi:
>     unrouteable mail domain "mahimahi"

Where is this error produced ?
What generates that address ?

> Each remote site is running DNS, the main site is running DNS and NIS. Does
> anyone have any idea what going on. Any help is appreciated.

Something is seding something with a non-fully-qualified address,
there are various ways you can work around that but I'd find whats
producing it and change it to produce a real address.

P.

--
pir               pir@???      pir@???      pir@???