Re: [EXIM] Problems with system wide filter file

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: John Burnham
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] Problems with system wide filter file

> I'm replying to this becuase I am implementing such a setup, and I am now
> having this same problem. Searching for my error message in the eximlist
> found this message, but I see no one ever replied to it.

No. Probably because I sent out a message 10 minutes later calling
myself an idiot and saying I'd found the answer.

> John: Did you ever find the solution to your problem?

Yes. I was just being incredibly dense. I just needed to add the lines
message_filter_file_transport = address_file
message_filter_pipe_transport = address_pipe
message_filter_reply_transport = address_reply

 J.
--
John Burnham
jpburnham@???