[EXIM] Sample configs

Author: Vadim Vygonets
To: exim-users
Subject: [EXIM] Sample configs
I promised to put sample config files on the Net, so I did.
Please see:
    ftp://ftp.cs.huji.ac.il/pub/exim/configs/

Here's the README:

Here are Vadik's sample configuration files for Exim 3.00 or
later.

exim_inst.tar.gz
    A pair of shell scripts to install Exim and configure it
    in a dialup machine owned by a cs.huji.ac.il user.

configure-kremvax
    My home config file, based on the one produced by those
    scripts, but changed to work with more than one machine.

hairy.tar.gz
    A configuration file for a machine handling several local
    and remote domains, doing some interesting rewriting.

All configuration files and scripts are Copyright (c) 1998, 1999,
Vadim Vygonets. All rights reserved.

Vadik.

--
To the systems programmer, users and applications serve only to
provide a test load.