Re: [EXIM] Problems with system wide filter file

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Microwave Systems Eximlist Exploder
To: exim-users
CC: John Burnham, exim-users
Betreff: Re: [EXIM] Problems with system wide filter file

adding a -d 9 output of a queue run, and the content of my filter. The
message in question is a message I inserted to tickle the filter that
doesnt actually contain the virus.

I specifically dont want to use "fail" becuase way too many people
ignore messages that have "mail returned" in the subject (for various
reasons)

Something I've found odd is the recipient added by the filter (which is
originally the sender), is listed as a _LOCAL_ address, even though it
is not local to the system I'm running this on.

SYSTEM FILTER:

if $h_x-spanska: contains "yes" then
seen mail subject "A message you sent appears to contain a virus"
text "Message appears to contain Win32/Ska.A virus - \n see\
http://www.datafellows.com/v-descs/ska.htm for details" return message
endif

DEBUG OUTPUT: