Re: [EXIM] bug in 3.02 top makefile

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Philip Hazel
Para: Bob Billson
CC: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [EXIM] bug in 3.02 top makefile
On Fri, 11 Jun 1999, I wrote:

> You fixed it with
>
> >  makefile: build-directory
> >    @cd build-$(buildname); /bin/rm -f Makefile; \
> > -      ($SHELL) ../scripts/Configure-Makefile
> > +    $(SHELL) ../scripts/Configure-Makefile

> which just removes a couple of space characters that should be
> insignificant in the generated command line.

... which of course is rubbish. Sorry. I'm going on vacation tomorrow,
and it looks as if my brain has switched off already. The significant
change is of course ($SHELL) becomes $(SHELL) which corrects a typo of
main. I will merge this into the next release.

Philip
(Looking forward to getting away for a week...)