Re: [EXIM] LDAP fall-back server with Exim?

Author: Tony Abbott
To: michael
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [EXIM] LDAP fall-back server with Exim?
michael@??? wrote:
> The RFC would certainly not allow such an extension, but we don't lose
> much by doing something very useful compared to letting a syntactically
> false lookup fail (in the context of a config file!).

How about just allowing a list of query URLs instead of changing an
established URL syntax. If the first query fails due to connectivity
problems then try the second, third, and so on URL.

-t

--

    Tony Abbott                    tabbott@???
    Systems Administrator, Intekom        Tel: +27-11-266-7800

intended solely for the attention and use of the named addressee(s).
This
information may be subject to attorney and client or other privilege. It
must not be disclosed to any person without Intekom's permission.