Re: [EXIM] Exim for dialup use [was Why should I use Exim ov…

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Mark Baker
Para: Exim
Assunto: Re: [EXIM] Exim for dialup use [was Why should I use Exim over Qmail?]
On Mon, Jun 07, 1999 at 09:12:33AM +0100, Nigel Metheringham wrote:

> I'll see if I can get the eximconf script added onto the web site,
> assuming its useful for more than just debian.

How useful it is at all I'm not sure, but I don't think there's anything
debian specific in it.

I would have said it wasn't particularly good for dialup users: none of the
configurations include queue_remote, and people with ISPs that don't give
them their own domain[1] will need to do more fiddling with it to make sure
it writes sensible addresses on their mails.

[1] I'm told such ISPs are quite common in other countries.