[EXIM] moveing from pp to exim

Author: shin
To: exim-users
Subject: [EXIM] moveing from pp to exim
hi,
just looking for a few pointer.
I have a central mail hub setup - running pp - this is responsible for
either forwarding mail onto local mail servers (in the main netware
and mercury or NT/notes for pc users) or to append the message to the
users mailbox in their homeare is they user wishes to receive mail via
unix.

I was thiinking of moving to exim and have pulled down a copy - is it
going to be relatively simple to arrange a similar setup as above via
exim and additionally I have a fairly large aliases etc setup in pp
which is produced automatically from a list of know users and all
system type aliases etc are also maintained in this large file. Will I
be able to use this same format of aliases file or am I going to have
to do a fair amount of restructuring.

Any help/cookbook examples, pointers appreciated - esp from anybody
who has already successfully made such a move.
tia
shin