Re: [EXIM] Preventing machines access to mail to local alias…

Author: Jeffrey Goldberg
To: Myron Freeman
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [EXIM] Preventing machines access to mail to local aliases
On Tue, 1 Jun 1999, Myron Freeman wrote:

http://www.netmaster.ca/exim/majordomo.html

> I need to limit access to what machines can have access to send mail
> to aliases defined within the global mail alias file on a machine.

There is an example of something similar to what I think you want in the
information about securing majordomo with exim (so that only majordomo
from the local host can use the outgoing aliases). Look at

http://www.netmaster.ca/exim/majordomo.html

I think that this can be modified to do more or less what you want.

-j

--
Jeffrey Goldberg                +44 (0)1234 750 111 x 2826
 Cranfield Computer Centre      FAX         751 814