Re: [EXIM] Doing address verification during SMTP phase

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Vadim Vygonets
To: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [EXIM] Doing address verification during SMTP phase
Quoth Gary Palmer on Mon, May 24, 1999:
> On another topic, I don't suppose anyone has a way of emulating the
> sendmail `mailstats' command? I use MRTG to graph inbound mail rates,
> and it would be nice to have something similar to allow a snapshot of
> traffic.

There's the eximstats script, but I don't know mailstats, so I
can't tell you how mentally close it is to the mailstats program.

And if you're interested in MRTG support, look at:
ftp://explorer.csc.com/pub/exim-mrtg.tar

Vadik.

--
Do not meddle in the affairs of sysadmins, they are quick to
anger and have no need for subtlety.