Re: [EXIM] Why should I use Exim over Qmail?

Author: Andromeda
To: Anand Buddhdev
CC: Exim
Subject: Re: [EXIM] Why should I use Exim over Qmail?
At 09:40 24-05-1999 +0300, Anand Buddhdev wrote:
>upgrading it from time to time. Set it up, watch it start delivering mail,
>and then forget about it - no baby-sitting needed. On the other hand, exim

I don't babysit Exim either to be honest. But this constitutes splitting
hairs :)

>It just depends on what you consider important for your site, and decide
>which of the 2 will work better for you. And while you're investigating
>MTAs, you may want to look at postfix too. http://www.postfix.org

For the beginner setting up qmail is a daunting task, whereas Exim was
simple to use. However, I would imagine as one progresses, qmail may become
easier to use.

Postfix is apparently very good, haven't tried it because I'm happy with
Exim :)

Andromeda