Re: [EXIM] Exim won't deliver to localhost

Autor: Vadim Vygonets
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [EXIM] Exim won't deliver to localhost
Quoth Sarel Botha on Sun, May 23, 1999:
> Why would that be a problem? I have other domains with MX records that point to
> the same ip.

And later:

> System Administrator

Hmm. Well, read the spec document. Look at the description of
the local_domains option in the main configuration. Read the
chapter entitled 'Virtual Domains'. And may God be with you.
This is more clues that I usually give to people who don't read
the docs, Sir Sysadmin.

Vadik.

--
If you think C++ is not overly complicated, just what is a protected
abstract virtual base pure virtual private destructor, and when