[EXIM] Partial announcement - web site updates

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Nigel Metheringham
Para: exim-users
Assunto: [EXIM] Partial announcement - web site updates
Some people may be aware that I have been working at getting the exim
web site moved to a new machine and updating the contents - currently
all minor changes, but giving me a better framework to work with.

This new site is meant to be live, but currently the DNS is slightly
busted - so you are likely to find you get alternative pages from the
new and the old site :-(

Anyhow, the new site is definitely available on:-
    http://ftp.exim.org/

There is a new ftp mirror at
    ftp://ftp.exim.org/pub.exim/

Both the www and ftp area content can be accessed through rsync as
    ftp.exim.org::www
  and
    ftp.exim.org::ftp
respectively.  This is the method of choice for mirrors of the www
content to mirror from here now since it makes the best use of
bandwidth.  Rsync is available from many places including in most Linux
dsitributions now.  A good set of documentation can be found on
sunsite.auc.dk - see the accessing the archive sections.

I am investigating moving the mailing list to this machine also - with
a good web front end and archiving system. A site and mailing list
search is also under investigation.

The currently bad DNS entries for www.exim.org will be fixed ASAP -
probably tomorrow morning. The new site is up to date wrt exim
version 3.0.

    Nigel.
--
[ Nigel Metheringham                  Nigel.Metheringham@??? ]