[EXIM] Need a quick help

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Tibor Koleszar
Para: exim-users
Assunto: [EXIM] Need a quick help
As i read message_filter (system wide message filtering) filters just the
incoming mails. So: i have more than one domain but all domains have info
alias. So: i have done a little message filter like this:

if $recipients matches "^info\@"
then
pipe "/etc/mail/virtusertable.pl $recipients"
endif

And virtusertable.pl see the domains and the users from a file and deliveres it
localy using procmail. works fine BUT:

if i want to send a mail from localhost or using smtp connection
to info@otherdomain, message filter (virtusertable.pl) try to handle it, and
it wont be deilvered, because no such user/domain in my virtusertable file.
Questions:
    - do i need to handle this in my virtusertable.pl or
    - WHY exim filters the outgoing mails? and how can i filter just the
incming mails?

Please answer qucikly if you can because i'm an isp and my users want to
send mails :)

Regards, Tibor

--
==( IntegraNET )======( Internet Service Provider Corporation )==