[EXIM] Problems compiling

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: mark
Para: exim-users
Assunto: [EXIM] Problems compiling
I've been trying to compile Exim for a while now but keep getting the same
problems:-

gcc -c -O    -I. os.c
In file included from /usr/include/fcntl.h:24,
                 from exim.h:140,
                 from os.c:1:
/usr/include/sys/fcntl.h:119: warning: `F_FREESP' redefined
os.h:12: warning: this is the location of the previous definition
In file included from exim.h:31,
                 from os.c:1:
/usr/include/stdlib.h:128: parse error before `unsigned'
In file included from /usr/include/fcntl.h:24,
                 from exim.h:140,
                 from os.c:1:
/usr/include/sys/fcntl.h:167: warning: redefinition of `flock_t'
os.h:15: warning: `flock_t' previously declared here
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `os.o'
Current working directory /home/mark/exim3/build-SunOS4-sparc
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `go'

I've tried cc in place of gcc, but still get a similar error message.

I'm not a programmer so get stuck when there is a compile problem. Any
help/advice would be appreciated.

Mark.