[EXIM] rbl

Autor: Microwave Systems Eximlist Exploder
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [EXIM] rbl

I'm wondering how big a change it would be to allow rbl rejections to
work in a similar manner as invalid-sender rejections..

Eg, the first time, it permits the data, so it can log the headers,
then sends an error code after the data..

The second and all further attempts from the same IP, reject all RCPT's

We are using the RBL's which list relays, and the signal to noise ratio
there isnt as high as the dialup and MAPS rbl lists, it would be nice
to get a chance to see the headers of messages attempted from there...

(Yes, I know I could set /warn for those lists, and might do so in the
meantime.. but what I want is to reject the message, but log the
headers for inspection)